IEEE MeditCom 2022 solicits half-day or full-day workshop proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications and networking. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics that are not specifically covered in the main conference tracks. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, keynotes and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop topics not covered or specifically addressed by the main conference symposia
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words), highlighting any conferences or workshops chaired
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers have accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop, including
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and tentative schedule
- Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels (and panel formats) etc.
- Plan for the review of the refereed papers according to the ComSoc’s academic best-practices
- Unique, creative and novel workshop formats are strongly encouraged and will be given particular consideration.
- Draft Call for Papers (max 1 page)
- A description of the publicity and promotion plan
- The workshop potential website address (if available at the time of the proposal – will be required later if the workshop proposal is accepted)
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc.
Workshop Proposals Timeline
Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 April 2022
Acceptance Notification: 15 May 2022
Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: 30 June 2022
Paper Acceptance Notification: 31 July 2022
Camera Ready: 10 August 2022
Workshop Proposals Submission
The proposals should be submitted to the Workshops Co-Chairs: