IEEE MeditCom 2022 solicits proposals for panels to be included in the conference program in parallel with regular technical sessions. The panels will bring together speakers from industry and academia to discuss hot topics of interest to conference participants.
The panel proposals should include the following information:
- Proposer’s information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title, Motivation and Background
- List of 5 questions to be discussed/answered in the panel
- Names, affiliations, brief bios, and presentation titles of panelists (or potential panelists)
Structure of the Panels
- The Panel should not have more than 4 participants, plus the moderator.
- The organizer is supposed to be the moderator. There should be only one moderator.
- The organizer should prepare in advance a few questions on the panel topic and give them in advance to the panelists.
- The panel occupies one session time-slot, i.e., 90 minutes
- Panels will be held during the conference program, in parallel to other technical sessions.
- The moderator gives a 10-minute presentation at the beginning of the panel, to introduce the topic
- Participants should address the questions posed, in a 10-minute presentation with a small number of slides.
Panel Proposal Timeline
15 April 2022 16 May 2022
Notification of Selection:
30 April 2022 31 May 2022
Submission of Panel Proposals
Panel proposals should be submitted to the Panels Co-Chairs listed below:
Francis Cardona, University of Valencia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Riccardo Trivisonno, Huawei, Riccardo.Trivisonno@huawei.com