Guidelines for the final manuscript of Full, Short papers and Abstracts for Invited Presentations
1) Complete the Electronic copyright form, by selecting the “Copyright form” in EDAS. Verify that the paper title and author list is correct. If anything is incorrect, change it by clicking “Correct Paper Information.” Then, click Continue. Please review the information carefully—you will not be able to go back and change this information after your copyright has been submitted. Follow the instructions in the form to complete the copyright submission. You will receive a PDF of your completed form via email for your records.
IMPORTANT: A completed copyright form is required for all conference manuscripts published by IEEE. It is highly recommended that you complete this process as soon as you upload your file(s). Failure to submit your copyright will result in your paper not being published. For additional information regarding copyright and copyright transfer, visit IEEE Intellectual Property Rights .
2) Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check Xplore-compatibility, and generate your PDF compliant version. Use 55741X as the conference ID. Non-compliance might result in NOT having your paper published in the IEEE Xplore.
First-time users should do the following:
2.1) Select the New Users
2.2)Enter the following:
- 55741X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
2.3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created. Note that, IEEE PDF eXpress is only used to create your final Camera-Ready version.
3) Upload to EDAS the PDF eXpress-passed camera-ready version of your paper.
4) Please note that the Deadline for the camera-ready is July 29th, 2022. Please refer to EDAS for the exact deadline in your time zone to make sure that you abide by the stipulated deadline.
Authors accepted as Long Paper (Main Conference):
Long papers must be no longer than six (6) pages (no cover page) in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font. This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth. Please look at the sample paper in the above template page.) For long papers, an additional page may be included for a total of seven (7) pages (six (6) pages plus one (1) extra page with fee at the additional cost of €83).
Authors accepted as Short Paper:
Short Papers must be no longer than three (3) pages (no cover page) in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font. This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth.
Authors accepted as Abstract for invited presentation:
The procedure to submit the abstract for invited presentation is the same as the one for papers. The template to be used is the same as for papers.
Per IEEE ComSoc Policy, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the regular rate (that is, not the student rate). In addition, the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference* unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the event for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
Please review the registation policy here for further information.
* At MeditCom, remote presentations will be allowed for those who cannot travel due to travel restrictions or because they prefer not to travel due to the pandemic.